Spokane Nerds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rip Offs When no one else cares about the customers we do!

5 posters

Go down

Rip Offs When no one else cares about the customers we do! Empty Rip Offs When no one else cares about the customers we do!

Post  Admin Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:56 am

Yes lets talk about who what and where the ripoffs have been!

Admin
Admin

https://spokanenerds.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Rip Offs When no one else cares about the customers we do! Empty Best Buy- Geek Squad

Post  starr Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:05 pm

Really, need I say more. They tack on $100 to any repair if it is done at your home. Inturn, if you have 2 issues and each are fixed you will pay $200 more then if you took your system apart and took it into them so they could keep if for a week. Ripoff, I think so...

starr
Admin

http://spokanenerds.com

Back to top Go down

Rip Offs When no one else cares about the customers we do! Empty Re: Rip Offs When no one else cares about the customers we do!

Post  Fean77 Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:29 pm

Best Buy has a good side... they undercut everyone else in Spokane when it comes to brandname electronics, computers, etc... so yeah, I think Geek Squad is their evil closet side.

Fean77

Back to top Go down

Rip Offs When no one else cares about the customers we do! Empty Re: Rip Offs When no one else cares about the customers we do!

Post  Malachi Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:03 am

Thast why you use someone better than geeksquad. Besides Wal-Mart is pretty much becoming the leader of the electronics division. My 50" TV I bought from them with an extended warranty is awsome. I bought it a little over two years ago and the light engine is going out so the warranty company is giving me my money back because it will cost to much to repair it. Smile No problems there. I can't actually believe I am saying something good about an evil corporation. Plus if you have computer issus just give me a call. I am a lot cheaper than geek squad, more knowledgeable with PC's and quicker to boot.

Malachi

http://Spokanenerds.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fean77 Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:58 pm

I think getting a good deal at Wal-Mart is hit or miss. Some things may be huge bargains, while others completely overpriced. Best Buy, however, is consistently lower priced. Obviously we agree Geek Squad is a complete ripoff. I've not yet had to deal with Wal-Mart warranty or service issues so it's definitely good to know that it can be a positive experience.

Fean77

Back to top Go down

Post  Malachi Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:03 pm

I can't let you have the most posts!

Malachi

http://Spokanenerds.com

Back to top Go down

Post  a_little_LUPIE Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:42 am

Fean77 wrote:I think getting a good deal at Wal-Mart is hit or miss. Some things may be huge bargains, while others completely overpriced. Best Buy, however, is consistently lower priced. Obviously we agree Geek Squad is a complete ripoff. I've not yet had to deal with Wal-Mart warranty or service issues so it's definitely good to know that it can be a positive experience.

I'd take wally world's warranty over Best buys any day got jipped on two items that they wouldn't fix or replace like their extended warranty stated. I've never had a problem with walmart yet on that aspect.
a_little_LUPIE
a_little_LUPIE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum